domingo, 30 de dezembro de 2012

2012 summary

Many modelers are listing their works of the ending year and I thought I should do the same. Let's see if this has been a good modeling year...

First finished work already came back from 2010. An ox cart.

Then, a smith. Now I see I've never posted photos of the vignette as it is today...
I'll post new pictures of it soon! Promise!


Still in January, my first modern figure. Just one, for a duel at Benno's. A US Soldier in Iraq.

February wasn't productive...
A few medievals for my Silves Project:

And a few more:


March came and I finally had my Downfall vignette finished:

Then, another duel at Benno's. Another loss... since then I've stopped with duels, but not because of fearing defeat. :D  I hadn't much time for the hobby and other projects called my attention.

Trying to get my Tempos Medievais army ready for the beginning of April, I did a little effort to finish a good group. They look good on the table, but weren't lucky...




April was the month for trying new things, like trees and houses... and casualties with molded Milliput.



Between these, I've managed to paint a few Russian Knights (I love these Zvezda sets!!).

Then, a pause until July, when I "built" a medieval tower.

At the beginning of August I finished this little piece. Achilles defeats Hector...

But then, 2 new modeling projects started. The first, a Group Build at Modelismo na Net, which will end early in January and only the figures have been finished (worked on them since July) and the big Waterloo diorama (this one, a real group build!), ending on 2015 but giving me headaches right from the start!
So, only last November I posted new things. Started with the first figures for Waterloo and the defense of Hougoumont farm, Foot Guards and Nassauers.


And December was the month to finish the little Cutty Sark.


So, I have less than two weeks to finish a small medieval dio (working on the base) and I'll start 2013 finishing 11 muslim archers (2 to go).
Well, it wasn't that bad, but I could have used my time much better!


Have a great 2013!!

5 comentários:

  1. Nice varei´ty of subjects. The smithy. It definately need more pictures taking of it.
    Happy new year
    Greetings
    paul

    ResponderEliminar
  2. wonderful work there are some stunning little pieces in there, best of luck for 2013... I hope you have a Happy, healthy, hobby filled new year.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello, i think that i saw you visited my website thus i came to “return
    the favor”.I am attempting to find things to enhance my website!
    I suppose its ok to use some of your ideas!!
    Also visit my weblog - transfer rumours

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Paul, Gown, many thanks!
    Happy New Year to you too!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Really nice review!

    Happy New Year to you and your family!

    Greetings
    Peter
    http://peterscave.blogspot.be/

    ResponderEliminar