quarta-feira, 27 de março de 2013

Everybody is giving everything!

There are a few (that I know of) giveways running "out there", but I will just share two of them.

Ian, from The Blog with no name, is giving £20 for an online buying! That's generosity! Here!

Anne, from Anne's Attic, will give 4 lovely girls (miniatures, gentlemen!) painted by herself, just because she wants more people reading her blog! It's a good blog, with or without giveways! Here! Actually, Anne is running 2 giveways! Check it out!


And yes, I still paint some figures...

3 comentários:

  1. Thank you so very much for posting this. It means a great deal to me that you would take the time to help me out.

    Slainte!
    Anne

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. I believe I should do this, even more if I want to take a chance at such events.

      Eliminar