domingo, 19 de maio de 2013

Napoleonic Suiss and more SG-1 pictures

I've painted these guys more than an year ago, but on individual bases. Now I decided that all my napoleonic figures should be based in groups. These were the first and they are the 2 companies of the 4eme régiment Suisse. Which companies I don't know and I am not sure about the accuracy of the uniforms...
They were so well glued that I had to glue them as they were on the bigger base. Each base is 4x8 cm.





Now, Pascal from Sam's Minis World asked me for some more pictures of the figures used on that little dio. Here they are. Clic on them to zoom them.





5 comentários:

  1. Very nice job of basing them. And yes, the closeups of these others are quite nice.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. nice job on the figs! the Swiss look good in red and the conversions are excellent and yet simple. well more simple than some I have seen (and the people say those are simple)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Thanks.
      Well, I am not very good at it. These aren't quite how I wanted and I wasted 2 others...

      Eliminar
  3. Based they look much better!
    Always nice to see those man in those colorfule uniforms in the grass.
    Keep up the good work!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Based they look much better!
    Always nice to see those man in those colorfule uniforms in the grass.
    Keep up the good work!

    ResponderEliminar