quinta-feira, 11 de julho de 2013

Moria Goblins from GW - WiP

That's right, a new project on the table!
This is only a first look, as I've just started painting these Goblins and I needed a place for the pictures...

The sequence: primer (over older painting - yes, I know, not wise) which, for that reason, smoothed some details.


 Base: green. I don't have the array of colours sugested by Citadel (I saw a tutorial in the web) so I started with another green. I don't even like them green!
 A brownish wash. Better...
 Other brownish (should have been) wash but it was too strong...

Anyway, I'm thinking about a drybrush of a light tone of skin...

Update 1 - July 15th
I did try the drybrush with Vallejo Basic Skintone. Maybe a too light tone, but worked for this stage. Some figures got better than others, but I think that in the end it will be ok. The armour also got a metal colour.
Next step... clothing?

3 comentários:

  1. I used to have these small buggers myself, keep it coming!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I too have some of them..mostly broken now but they are almost perfect for 1/72nd

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Goblins ... são sempre tantos!!!

    Boas pinturas!

    Rui

    ResponderEliminar