domingo, 5 de janeiro de 2014

2013 summary

Well, if the other years weren't very productive, what should we say about 2013?

January:
11 muslim archers from Strelets;
Conclusion of a medieval little dio;
More medieval and napoleonic figures. Working only on one or two figures at the same time was new. I got better painting works than when I painted 20 or more figures...

February:
Went Ancient with Theseus and the Minotaur.

March:
This is a month for trees and maybe camping. And so I did a few trees and tents!
And painted a group of Crusaders from Mars (see last link).
Then I moved to the Napoleonic period for a group of Nassauers...  and back to Medieval times with some Miniart figures;

April:
That log house...

May:
Some more tents for the medieval figures...
Finished the Stargate dio (my 2013 favourite work).
And the Hougoumont defenders kept coming. Here a few british Foot Guards.

June:
More Foot Guards here too...
And a scratch built stone house. Enough, time to go to the beach...

July:
Two figures to remember one of my favourite TV shows (Allô! Allô!). Not as simple as it seemed...
And started with those nasty goblins...

August:
The goblins aren't yet finished, as the bases aren't complete. The painting is so let's say its 80% finished...
The goblins were giving me some work, so I decided to try another scratch built pieces, 3 trebuchets and the figures to go along with them! (finished trebuchets again at this post)

And my modeling year finished that August...
However, I can anounce that I am going back home this January and that means going back to the hobby. Old and new projects are on my mind, lets see what is going to happen...








Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário